Patch #6 with translations is now live!
Posted by: [NeatCorp] RomanLionz on steam_community_announcements December 6, 2018
Hello, Olá, 你好, こんにちは, und hallo!
We have now added translations of Budget Cuts for the following languages:
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
This update includes translated text for tutorial popups, menu options, magnifying glass texts and subtitles for Wintas mission dialogue.
The language settings are accessed by right-clicking the game in your steam library and choosing “Properties”, then clicking the “Language” tab. The subtitles, which are also available in English, can be toggled on and off in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug causing an earlier pager message to trigger after the last one, making the player unable to exit the level "Showroom".
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from finishing the "Enigma" level if the player died after inserting the floppy disc.
- Improvements to supervisor (enemy guard) behavior when searching for and attacking the player.
- An exclamation mark (!) will now appear over supervisor’s head when spotting you on Easy difficulty setting.
- The translocator no longer blocks AI vision.
- Supervisors no longer explode into ragdollyness when you grab their gun.
- You can no longer teleport-stab NPC's.
- Translocator pickup (in cubicle) now shows correct text.
- Teleporting while holding guard works a lot better.
Please join us on our neat Discord server if you want to share your thoughts on Budget Cuts, discuss VR, or just hang out!
Please let us know if you run into any issues!
Other Budget Cuts News
Budget Cuts - February 14, 2019
We are very happy to announce the release of Budget Cuts Arcade - a special game mode with a focus on replayability, with 4 new levels that are added automatically in this patch. To access them you need to use the arcade cabinet in the main menu. We’ve also put Budget Cuts on sale for a few days to celebrate the launch of the Arcade mode and hope that you have a lot of fun stabbing our virtual robots. We don’t mind. It’s fine. It didn’t take us a long time to make them or anything. I’m sure nobody will miss them...
Don’t Worry, Throw Knives! November 9, 2018
Patch #5 is now live! October 22, 2018
Patch #4 is now live! July 19, 2018
Patch #4 now in beta July 13, 2018
Patch #3 is now live June 26, 2018
Patch #3 now in beta June 22, 2018
Patch #2 is now live! June 19, 2018
Patch #2 in beta June 18, 2018
Try the new patch early June 15, 2018
VR robo-stealth em up Budget Cuts sneaks out at last June 15, 2018
Budget Cuts is a VR stealth game where you dexterously zip, sneak or rambo your way forward through thrilling, oil-splatter filled combat!
Developer: Neat Corporation
Publisher: Neat Corporation