FORTS Tournament XIII - 1v1 Ranked - Enter Now!
Posted by: [DEV] Nozehed on steam_community_announcements August 13, 2018
G'day FORTS Fans!
Qualifying for the FORTS Tournament XIII is now closed. Players will have to be ranked in the top 50 of the FORTS 1v1 leaderboard to enter.
If you are in this list, you have qualified! Here’s how to enter the tournament...
- Join the FORTS Discord
- Send a direct message on Discord to [DEV] Nozehed saying you want to enter the tournament.
- Your name on Discord and Steam have to match.
- No long, obscure or offensive names allowed.
- At this stage you will be entered into the tournament bracket as a competitor.
- Tournament starts August 18th 4pm EDT
- 1v1 Ranked
- Single Elimination
- 15 minute battle time limit
- Ton of Guns enabled
- Commanders enabled
- Draws decided by total damage inflicted
- 16 competitors max
- No suicides
- Late or missing players instantly forfeit
- Finals match is best of 3
EarthWork Games Twitch Channel
EarthWork Games YouTube Channel
EarthWork Games Mixer Channel
Smash Gaming Twitch Channel
Project Incursus Youtube Channel
xRayz3n's Twitch Channel (French)
(chosen randomly during the tournament (the list may change)
note: Earthwork Games reserves the right to make changes to this event as needed
Other Forts News
Forts - December 6, 2018
G'day Forts fans! We're happy to announce a massive update to the game. We've been slogging away in the background making many improvements to the experience. A long list of fixes address common issues, and we've added some new features for modders to take advantage of.
FORTS Tournament XIII - 1v1 Ranked - Qualify Now July 28, 2018
FORTS Tournament XII Winners - Sgitixix_ July 17, 2018
Balance Update and Map Editor Tools - Update 1.14 July 7, 2018
FORTS - HOTFIX 2018-06-21 June 21, 2018
FORTS Tournament XII - 2v2 Ranked - Qualifying Open Now. June 18, 2018
FORTS - HOTFIX 2018-06-17a June 17, 2018
FORTS - HOTFIX 2018-06-13a June 13, 2018
Forts is a physics-based RTS where foes design and build custom bases, arm them to the teeth and blast their opponent's creations to rubble.
Developer: EarthWork Games
Publisher: EarthWork Games