Version 0.23 released (BETA)
Posted by: Chris Koźmik on steam_community_announcements April 16, 2018
Balance adjustments and fixes. The car costs structure have been changed significantly but I tried to keep overall costs similar to previous versions, so now different car design strategies might be preferred but overall cars should cost the same. Still, if you have an old save and wanted to finish your game under the old rules you can downgrade to v0.22 which can be found under "legacy" Beta branch on Steam.
I would also like to thank all the people who report bugs. Especially the small trivial ones, which are very easy to fix and which exist only because I didn't know of their existence. So a big thank you to all the people who take the time to report them! You are a great help.
- [translation] PL manual translated.
- [balance] Cars costs rebalanced (engines, chassis, body).
- [balance] Limousines and other luxury/big cars have significantly higher body cost now.
- [fix] Engine and chassis cost having no effect on car's final cost.
- [fix] Last selected measurement system forgotten after restart.
- [fix] Company chosen colour ignored upon game start.
Other Automobile Tycoon News
Version 0.20 released (BETA) December 8, 2017
Version 0.16 released November 30, 2017
Version 0.15 released November 13, 2017
Version 0.14 released November 2, 2017
Version 0.13 released October 28, 2017
Version 0.12 released October 18, 2017
Version 0.11.1 released September 25, 2017
Version 0.11 released September 20, 2017
Version 0.10.2 released September 14, 2017
Version 0.10.1 released September 13, 2017