What's new in the upcoming 5.0.0?
Posted by: Hubert Moszka on steam_community_announcements April 16, 2018
A new update is coming out this week! We call this update "Why did we wait so long??", because it has features that should be added a long, looong time ago :)
- Class-specific ragdolls - each class now has its own dead body, instead of zombie-like ragdoll.
- Keybinding options - a lot of you were asking about that, here you are!
- New warhead detonation announcer - a lot of people asked for a male announcer. Every time I change an actor opinions are divided, he is an official actor, so your complaining has no point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you like it - I'm glad, otherwise uninstall the game (Don't do it, I will cry all night).
- Blood - the following screenshot was created without using any additional tools (I added just a blur effect)
- It is possible to close alpha warhead doors again, but they open permanently after the detonation.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
Intel crashes significantly minimalized! (yay!)
Voice Chat crashes also minimalized! (also yay!)
ESC closes the game console
Other SCPs cannot recontain SCP-106
Main Menu Theme has been slightly refined
Spectator fixes - the list refreshes itself automatically and you can't see the spectating player's head in your camera.
Security and other internal technical features:
Ban system reworked (using Steam ID instead of Hardware ID, new storage format).
Automatic port forwarding by UPnP.
Forwarded server console to game console, when server is not dedicated.
Server verification fixes.
We're sorry that there haven't been any updates for a long time, we hope that this update will help you forgive us!
With Best Regards,
~Hubert Moszka (Project CEO)
Discord forum: discord.gg/scpsl
Other SCP: Secret Laboratory News
Change log - Fixes for 5.0.0 April 22, 2018
Change log - Many things - the biggest update so far! April 21, 2018
Server Browser Issues April 17, 2018
What's new in the upcoming 5.0.0? April 16, 2018
Server are back! April 5, 2018
Central Server Issues April 5, 2018
April Fool's Day Event termination April 2, 2018
Change log - ЯΣDΛᄃƬΣD April 1, 2018
Change log - Optimization configurable warheads! March 24, 2018
Artwork Winners!! March 18, 2018