18.104.22.168 Update Notes
Posted by: Nelson on steam_community_announcements January 12, 2018
Craftable Stat Counters:
You can now use your Crafting Materials introduced from the previous update to make Stat Counter tools! These can be attached to any weapon skin in your inventory to begin tracking your prowess with that item, for example how many players you've killed with it. You can then show off your insanely high killcounts to friends (or envious enemies) both while holding your skin, or in any trophy case type storage.
Currently there are two types of stat counters:
- Player Kills: Red display, self explanatory name.
- Total Kills: Orange display, tracks not only players but zombies and animals as well.
Make sure to leave your feedback on other stat counters you might want, and if there are any items you feel the stat counter positioning should be adjusted on.
- Added Total Kills Stat Counter.
- Added Player Kills Stat Counter.
- Fixed crafting list button icon tint.
- Fixed potential audio issue when loading.
- Fixed unable to open devkit windows.
- Fixed aprix bandit leader pants icon.
And yes, you can attach a stat counter to your canned beans. If you somehow manage to directly kill someone while holding the beans it will be tracked. You guys are crazy!
Other Unturned News
22.214.171.124 Update Notes January 19, 2018
126.96.36.199 Update Notes January 12, 2018
188.8.131.52 Update Notes January 5, 2018
184.108.40.206 Patch Notes December 30, 2017
220.127.116.11 Update Notes December 24, 2017
18.104.22.168 Update Notes December 15, 2017
22.214.171.124 Update Notes December 8, 2017
126.96.36.199 Update Notes December 1, 2017
188.8.131.52 Update Notes November 24, 2017
184.108.40.206 Update Notes November 17, 2017