Game created by Vovoid Media Technologies AB and released 3 weeks from now . 2 DLCs have been released, the last on 3 weeks from now.
App changes last updated 19 hours ago / News last updated 1 day ago
Detailed DescriptionVSXu Player generates awesome audio reactive graphics in realtime from any audio source - music player, youtube, microphone, line-in etc.
Previous versions of VSXu Player have been used by multiple twitch streamers and DJ's and enjoyed by thousands of home users and tech enthusiasts.
- Multiple "visuals" (a.k.a. "individual scenes" or "graphical effects")
- Toggling on and off visuals and packs of visuals
- Can visualize audio from one audio device at a time - microphone, line-in or what is currently playing
- Easy tweaking of parameters for many of the visuals - for instance color, saturation and camera rotation speed
- Blackout support (F12)
- UI is 100% controllable with Game Controller, mouse and keyboard
- Key remapping of most input actions
- 1080p, 4k and high-frequency monitor support (144Hz)
- Ultra wide monitor support
- Display on any secondary monitor
- Perfectly position and scale the window for advanced streaming setups
- Low CPU usage for the basic visuals
- < 500 MB RAM used when all basic visuals loaded
- When program launches, only visuals that are in the current playlist are loaded.
Trailer Music "Gold in you" by Ashleigh Ball
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.