Game created by Dalton Fox and released 1 week from now .
App changes last updated 19 hours ago / News last updated 1 day ago
Overview:Beyond Critical is a sci-fi versus game where players use unique abilities to battle for control over a super massive black hole.
In this game, exploding is the goal, not the end. Players in combat will choose to either grow until they explode or to sacrifice their mass for kinetic projectiles. Players must bend space-time itself in order to win in this unique and chaotic brawler!
- 2 or 4 player versus game play.
- Play as a team or in a free-for-all.
- 4 unique ability classes.
- 6 different color options for customization and team selection.
- Beautiful visual effects are complimented by reactive sound design.
- Seamless looping sound track with progressive stages.
- Full Controller and TV support.
- Special ultra-wide monitor support that increases the play space.
- Customizable match configurations for varied play and settings.
- Supports reactive RGB lighting on the PS4 DualShock 4 controller.
Lots and lots of lasers...Play as Photon and fire massive laser beams that stun enemies right in their tracks.
Control time itself...Play as Electron and slow down time for your adversaries and take the lead.
Speed is underrated...Play as Neutrino and fuel high reaction speeds with the ability to teleport in a flash.
No obstacle is too big...Play as Gravitron and push every opponent around with massive bursts of gravitational energy.
Details:Players will battle for control over a super massive black hole. The goal is to stay on the central black hole to collect mass from it while strategically denying opponents access to it. Players must keep opponents at a distance just long enough to reach critical mass and explode, scoring a point for their team. Players have to be careful while in combat, as firing kinetic projectiles sacrifices large quantities of mass in return for larger projectiles. Reaching critical mass is the only way to score, so players should keep an eye out for micro-black holes that will give them a quick boost. The player or team with the most points at the end of the match is declared the winner.
Get some friends, some snacks, and battle to the end of time!
Warning: This is a local Co-Op only game and is best played with controllers.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.