Play Room 0g
Game created by Jonathan L Clark and released October 29, 2018 .
App changes last updated 3 days ago / News last updated 1 day ago
fps Game With No Gravity
descriptionPlay Room 0g is a sandbox FPS game where you can do anything you want. Unlike most fps games there is no gravity; you can move in any direction in 3D space. There are a variety of weapons you can pickup in the game; these include:
- Rubber Ball Gun: Can launch rubber balls that can push objects or ignite fireworks.
- Singularity Gun: The singularity gun launches a small energy shot that becomes a black hole, sucking in nearby objects.
- Firework Gun: Launches a rocket firework that explodes when it hits something.
- Blaster Gun: Shoots energy blasts that can destroy things.
- Tractor Beam: Pulls objects towards you.
- Repulsor Beam: Pushes objects away from you.
- Machine Gun: Rapidly fires bullets that can quickly destroy other objects or ignite fireworks.
- Cutting Beam: Laser beam used to destroy objects.
- Multiplier Gun: When an object is hit by a multiplier shot the object is duplicated.
- Shotgun: Shoots a powerful blast useful for destroying other objects or enemies.
- Rocket: Launches a powerful rocket that detonates when it hits an object.
- Guided Rocket: Launches a guided missile that seeks another player or AI target
ControlsBy default Play Room 0g uses standard FPS movement keys; WSAD
The left mouse button is the fire button and the right switches weapons
The controls are configurable; when the Play Room 0g Configuration dialog comes up click on the "Input" tab to configure your controls. You can also add and configure a game controller.
MultiplayerPlay with your friends on your local area network. One player must host a game and everyone else can connect as a client!
Android VersionPlay Room 0g is also available on the Google Play Store.
Play Room 0g is a first-person free-play game; you can do whatever you want. The player can travel in any direction because there is no gravity.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.