Game created by LRDGames, Inc. and released 1 month from now .
App changes last updated 1 week ago / News last updated 1 day ago
Atomic Age Brinkmanship
Take control of the United States or Soviet Union and provide technical and economic assistance to guerrillas all over the world fighting for your cause, all while avoiding a direct and open-confrontation with the enemy.
In Precipice, subterfuge is the most important strategy. Safeguard your closest allies and change unfavorable regimes without giving away your long-term ambitions. Every action risks an enemy reprisal, and if nobody backs down from a standoff, we all lose.
Will you be victorious in the Cold War, or will you send us all over the precipice of nuclear annihilation?
- Tense strategy for one or two players. Face a highly-responsive, unpredictable AI that will attempt to understand your strategy and counter it at every turn, or invite a friend and see if you can collectively work to avoid global catastrophe online.
- World leaders from 72 countries realized as animals native to the region, all pawns in the dangerous game of nuclear chicken.
- Manage resources from territories under your control to resolve immediate crises or win over future allies.
- Recreate history, or forge your own path. Put a bear on the moon. The possibilities are endless.
- Simple, intuitive gameplay that is also difficult to master.
A 1-2 player game of diplomacy and war in the atomic age. Safeguard your closest allies and change unfavorable regimes without giving away your long-term ambitions. Every action risks an enemy reprisal, and if nobody backs down from a standoff, we all lose.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.