RDS - The Official Drift Videogame
Game created by Drift Physics Crew and released June 6, 2019 . 5 DLCs have been released, the last on December 20, 2019.
App changes last updated 2 weeks ago / News last updated 1 week ago
RDS - The Official Drift Videogame is the licensed version of the Russian Drift Series in the Cyper Sport world!Become a member of professional drift competitions on famous tracks. Compete with real players around the world. Feel the realistic physics of simulator of the new generation, which has received fresh improvements and further development in the game.
Enjoy an advanced styling and technical tuning system.
Real drift competitions come to Cyber Sport!
- NEXT GEN physics for the most realistic and accurate drift
- Real-time multiplayer with unique TryTime network latency minimization technology for the best tandem drift and online competitions
- New photorealistic graphics shaders
- A rich sound engine created by a unique technology
- VR (Virtual Reality) - full support for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and all other helmets
- Support for all steering wheels with detailed feedback
- Keyboard and gamepad control
- Mouse control
- Support for multiple input devices simultaneously
- Motion platforms (Motion Simulator) support (original protocol | Sim Tools | GameSTUL)
- 5760x1080 resolution support for playing on three monitors (Triple Screen)
- Widescreen monitors 21: 9, 32: 9 and 48: 9 support as well as full-screen modes and wide windows on standard monitors
- Online Competitions in real time with broadcast on YouTube according to the rules and traditions of real events with live judges and commentators!
- Global ranking of all pilots of the cybersport world. Promotion up for victories in races. This rating is for qualifying for online competitions. Apply for participation and become a pilot in real drift championship! Judging by the real rules!
- Online multiplayer in real time. Train with friends, compete with drift fans around the world. Tandem drift is more convenient than ever!
- Race with your own ghost - recording your best ride on the track for the convenience of training
- Competition with the best records of other real players
- Training - a single race on any track to hone skills or just for fan
- Full Steam social support. Invite friends. Meet drift fans from around the world in the game and ride together
- View player profiles online, add to friends
- Teams. Create your own team, recruit pilots and compete with other teams / DEVELOPMENT /
- Global game chat
- Game room chat / competition lobby chat
HIGH-DETAILED CAR MODELS
- 16 new cars are available immediately when purchasing a game without purchasing DLC
- High-poly car models of the highest degree of development and quality
- Available to use the headlights, alarm and car horn
- Japanese, German, Russian and American cars
- All the cars appearing in this game are fictitious. Any resemblance to real cars is purely coincidental
- Real-life famous tracks of Japan, Russia, USA, Canada, Germany and other countries
- Several configurations (judicial assignments) for each track
- Training bases and drift parks for freestyle drift
- All tracks are available immediately when purchasing a game
WEATHER AND TIME OF DAYChoose the time of day and weather. Different air and asphalt temperatures affect engine performance and tire grip.
Different lighting and atmosphere on the tracks
PHYSICS AND CAR TUNING
- A unique physical simulation of the tires of the car feels like reality
- Absolutely new physics based on nVidia Physics technology guarantees the definition of physical processes
- Improving and tuning the engine / choosing ECU control program / limiting the maximum power for maximum tire friction
- Improved suspension and steering for eversion of the front wheels
- Understatement and adjustment of the suspension / wheel alignment / gathering & camber
- Strengthening body rigidity
- Clutch and transmission / acceleration of gearshift time / reduction of transmission inertia
- Reducing the weight of the car due to the installation of lightweight parts and the removal of unnecessary elements for better control in the drift
- Tire selection and pressure settings in them separately for the front and rear wheels
- Swap engine with changing characteristics and sound. 10 legendary engines
- All installed parts have their own weight, which affects the overall weight of the car
- Create a unique design for your car
- Expanded system of vinyls, layers, materials and colors with new features
- 100 layers and more than 840 unique vinyls for application to the car
- 60 different HIGH-DETAILED wheels available
PLAYERS PROFILESPlayer profiles are stored on Steam Cloud. Damage or disappearance of profiles is excluded. You can play on any computer from anywhere in the world, change the computer and reinstall the OS
GAMEPADS & STEERING WHEELSSupport for the keyboard and all types of gamepads, steering wheels and other controllers. Support for multiple controllers at the same time (for example, separate steering wheel, pedals and handbrake)
Now my BadAss VR34 in the game will give heat! Do not relax!
ALEKSANDR GRINCHUK / GRINYA
My DPRO-Z from hot Odessa is waiting for you in the game!
Dude! You can give an angle on my FLANKER in this great game!
Sergey Kabargin - ddKaba
Really interesting game in terms of no precedent in the world of drift.
Familiar tracks and an exclusive opportunity to ride on ZHIGATSAR! Recommend.
Fedor Vorobyev / RDS GP pilot
In this game, I got emotions close to those from a real drift
Ilya Fedorov / RDS GP pilot
RDS GP OFFICIAL COMMENTATOR
I look forward to online battles with interest. Sure, the fight will be as hot as at the present stages of RDS GP.
RDS GP official commentator Nikolay Svistoun
RDS - The Official Drift Videogame is the licensed version of the Russian Drift Series in the Cyper Sport world! Become a member of professional drift competitions on famous tracks. Compete with real players around the world.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.