Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Reign of Winter AP 5: Rasputin Must Die! (PFRPG)
Dlc created by SmiteWorks USA, LLC and released August 9, 2018 .
App changes last updated 1 week ago
Pathfinder RPG - Reign of Winter AP 5: Rasputin Must Die!
Chapter 5: "Rasputin Must Die!"
by Brandon Hodge
Worlds at War
The search for the Queen of Witches finally ends when the Dancing Huttravels to Baba Yaga's homeland of Russia on the planet Earth. The year is 1918, and the First World War rages throughout Europe. The heroes find themselves in the wilds of Siberia, where they must face Russian soldiers armed with twentieth-century technology to infiltrate an ancient monastery and rescue Baba Yaga from her estranged son, Grigori Rasputin. Can the heroes kill the "Mad Monk"--who has already cheated death once before--and free Baba Yaga, or will they fall before the horrors of modern war?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Reign of Winter Adventure Path and includes:
- "Rasputin Must Die!", a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 13th-level characters, by Brandon Hodge.
- A look into the cultural climate of Russia in the midst of revolution, along with rules for her weapons of war, by Adam Daigle and Brandon Hodge.
- Revelations on Szuriel, the Horseman of War, and her brutal quest for souls, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Spiders versus sentient dolls in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Kevin Andrew Murphy.
- Four new monsters, by Adam Daigle, Brandon Hodge, and Sean K Reynolds.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world's oldest fantasy RPG.
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Converted by: Christopher Ward
Released on July 13, 2018. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.3.5 and higher.
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and the included Pathfinder ruleset.
Pathfinder RPG - Reign of Winter AP 5: Rasputin Must Die!Chapter 5: "Rasputin Must Die!" by Brandon HodgeWorlds at WarThe search for the Queen of Witches finally ends when the Dancing Huttravels to Baba Yaga's homeland of Russia on the planet Earth. The year is 1918, and the First World War rages throughout Europe.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.