VR Model Viewer
Game created by MindRend Technologies and released July 18, 2018 .
App changes last updated 1 week ago / News last updated 1 day ago
Detailed DescriptionVR Model Viewer allows you to import a variety of model formats for viewing in VR. Supported formats:
- OBJ (with MTL file)
- DAE (Collada)
Once imported you can rotate/scale the model, pick it up and examine it close up in VR, and create custom layouts for displaying your models for later use. Curate your 3D model collection and show off your work!
- Lights will be enabled in a future release.
- Old FBX-DOM formats are not supported.
- Newer FBX versions (2016+) are not fully supported (work in progress).
- FBX animations will be enabled in a future release
- Inverse kinematics are not supported.
- Vertex animation is not supported .
- Blend shapes are not supported at the moment.
To test if your model will work with the built-in importer, please use this tool: https://ricardoreis.net/trilib/demo/.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.