Game created by Darkflow Software and released June 15, 2018 . 5 DLCs have been released, the last on August 15, 2019.
App changes last updated 2 days ago / News last updated 16 hours ago
The “Weird West” season update is in the game already!
The ”Wild West” season has begun!
It would seem fitting to ask how the season update can excite the participants of our royal battle? Will it be able to add something to the game that even players with the most curious and enviable imagination could not foresee?
We say: “Weird West” was able to surprise everyone! Try to imagine how varied the battles will be in which everyone will be able to add mysticism: traps, magic signs and rituals. And it is even better that you join the new battle now and prove that you are the most fortunate soul catcher in the Weird West of Cuisine Royale!
Read more here
About the GameCuisine Royale is a Battle Royale game with WWII weaponry and kitchen warfare as a backup. It's made by the developers of squad based MMO shooter Enlisted and is completely free. While training your character, you can create new suites, masks, gestures and other cosmetic items in Workshop.
- Dinnerware will finally be able to show off its true potential: Use a colander as head protection, equip a wok as a formidable breastplate, or strap on a massive waffle maker to be protected even against the largest calibers of weapons.
- Improve your characteristics in the battle significantly: Strapping on a medical dropper will provide you with accelerated health regeneration, a set of glasses will increase weapon accuracy and chewing on a cigar will turn you into a real Tough Guy!
- Use mystical powers! Fighters can spray paint magic seals to heal allies, slow down enemies, set traps or call forth zombies. Spells require the souls of sinners – a resource you get for killing enemies.
- Stand out from the crowd! In battles, you get ingredients that are used for "cooking" new suites, masks, gestures, tombstones and other cosmetic items that don't influence your combat effectiveness. You can also purchase optional "kitchen pass" that increases rewards per battle and unlocks additional recipes.
- Fair play: you can play Cuisine Royale in first and third person view. In order to mitigate advantage of the latter, every player has a minion with a camera that can uncover the position of a player who is peeking around a corner. So if you see a butterfly or a drone - you should know that you are being watched.
- Massive and intense battles: 36 players per session in total will head out from different parts of the map, starting only in their underwear and making their way to the center of a battlefield that is constantly shrinking in size.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.