Hyper Simon X
Game created by NukGames and released August 8, 2018 . 1 DLCs have been released, the last on August 8, 2018.
App changes last updated 5 days ago / News last updated 21 hours ago
- Hyper Simon X is an Arcade Shoot' Em Up Puzzle game that combines the SHMUP mechanics with the oldschool 'Simon Says' memory games. You should hit the enemies with the special shot on the order showed, while shooting the others with the regular shot.
- Perfect to play while you are in the queue for another game, Hyper Simon X is a fast arcade score chaser, and the objectives of the game are beat personal score, reach the top of the leaderboards and unlock achievements.
- Hiper Simon X is based on the free game that I made for the Ludum Dare 41 'Hiper Simox 3000', the theme for the JAM was 'combine two incompatible genres'.
- Destroy the ships on the shown order to level up, for every level the sequence gets bigger, just like simon says.
- Combine destroying other ships and the sequence ships to get bigger combos and bigger scores.
- The dangers are get hit by other ships, by shots or hitting the wrong color with your special shot.
- Coin eater arcade experience.
- Retro pixel art graphics.
- Great to play with keyboard, mouse or joystick.
- Awesome 6 tracks original soundtrack
- Steam achievements, leaderboard, cloud saving and when aproved by valve trading cards.
Hello, my name is Paulo and I'm a solo indie developer from Brazil. I make self-funded small arcade games with good replayability for steam, while I improve as a gamedev and try to increase the size and complexity of what I'm doing.
Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoy Hyper Simon X.
Hyper Simon X is an Arcade Shoot' Em Up Puzzle game that combines the SHMUP mechanics with the oldschool 'Simon Says' memory games. You should hit the enemies with the special shot on the order showed, while shooting the others with the regular shot.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.