Game created by Lonely Frontier Studio and released May 7, 2018 . 1 DLCs have been released, the last on May 7, 2018.
App changes last updated 4 days ago / News last updated 11 hours ago
Detailed DescriptionNow with full Vive VR support!
An isolated town.
Dozens of ensnared citizens.
Each with their own thoughts, each with their own reasons for ending up here.
But only one will listen.
Katie, at it's core, is a game about understanding. About talking, dwelling, thinking. Walk around, speak to people, explore the town, uncover secrets (if that's your thing), and listen to Katie. Written during a time of immense personal transition, Katie is a casual yet vulnerable reflection on friendship, dealing with loss, and the pursuit of meaning in the midst of chaos. It's an expression of mind laid bare in a vicarious manner, and a narrative of a life on the verge of sanity.
- A fully realized, living, 3D pixel-art town, cut off from the rest of society and ready for exploration.
- Dozens of handmade citizens, each with their own look and Idea that they're willing to express. Talk to them, ignore them, or let them be.
- A vulnerable narrative that unfolds over a week as you interact with the individual that gave this game it's namesake, and seek to understand what drives the heart of the town.
- Walk around, look around, be around.
- Secret, post-game content.
- Fully movable swings (to relive your elementary days).
"What are you running from?"
"What are you running from?" Katie is a game about forging relationships, reflecting on your own existence, and trying to figure out why you ended up trapped in this secluded town. Features a large cast of unique characters and a lovingly handmade pixel-stylized environment, ripe for exploration!
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.