Fantasy Grounds - Starfinder RPG - Dead Suns AP 4: The Ruined Clouds (SFRPG)
Dlc created by SmiteWorks USA, LLC and released April 3, 2018 .
App changes last updated 2 weeks ago
Starfinder Adventure Path: The Ruined Clouds (Dead Suns 4 of 6)
By Jason Keeley
Dark Clouds Gather
Still on the heels of the Devourer cult, the heroes head to a distant, uncharted star system, where they find the ruins of an ancient alien city floating in the atmosphere of a gas giant. Exploring the ruins, they encounter the degenerate descendants of a highly advanced species that once controlled the lost superweapon the heroes are searching for. Through the legends and superstitions of these primitive folk, the heroes can piece together clues to the superweapon's hidden location and the key to unlocking its power—an impossibly huge megastructure that the Cult of the Devourer is intent on seizing!
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path continues the Dead Suns Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Ruined Clouds," a Starfinder adventure for 7th-level characters, by Jason Keeley.
- Details about the Drift, the mysterious plane of existence revealed by the god Triune that allows faster-than-light travel, including information about notable locations such as the holy city of Alluvion and the dangerous doldrums, by Joe Pasini.
- A gazetteer of Istamak, the floating city of Nejeor VI where the descendants of a once-powerful star empire struggle to survive in the ruins of their ancestors' civilization, by Jason Keeley.
- An archive of new creatures, from living holograms and twisted mutants to supernatural agents of the Devourer, by Jason Keeley and Owen K.C. Stephens.
- Statistics and deck plans for a new starship from the secretive Azlanti Star Empire, plus an overview of the gas giant Nejeor VI in the Codex of Worlds, by Jason Keeley.
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Released on March 08, 2018. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.3.4 and higher.
Requires: This content requires an active license or subscription for Fantasy Grounds to download and use and the Starfinder Ruleset.
Starfinder Adventure Path: The Ruined Clouds (Dead Suns 4 of 6)By Jason KeeleyDark Clouds GatherStill on the heels of the Devourer cult, the heroes head to a distant, uncharted star system, where they find the ruins of an ancient alien city floating in the atmosphere of a gas giant.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.