GameGuru - Melee Weapons Pack
Dlc created by The Game Creators and released March 13, 2018 .
App changes last updated 1 week ago
UPDATES SINCE RELEASE
In addition to the original DLC described below, we continue to add new assets to our DLCs based on community feedback. So far, these updates have included a combat knife, fire axe, and a machete.
In a later update, we added a Tire Iron, a Homemade Scythe for your dystopian survival adventures and the Panga, a pretty lethal take on the machete.
Original GameGuru Melee Weapons Pack
Now is the time to get up close and personal with a range of weapons that puts you toe to toe with your enemies. This DLC is packed with 15 melee weapons for you to populate your games with, comprising an assortment of household items that can pack a punch in the right hands;
- Baseball Bat - knock your foes out the park
- Bow Saw - you came, you saw, you conquered
- Cleaver - slice your way through the level, and your enemies
- Cricket Bat - you gotta know what a crumpet is to play this game
- Crowbar - prise victory from the jaws of defeat
- File - sneak this fella into your next game for a stealthy win
- Garden Fork - let them see you coming with your domestic trident
- Hammer - when all you have is a hammer, everything you see is a nail
- Lead Pipe - it's heavy, which means it's going to really hurt
- Pickaxe - pick off your targets and have a swinging time
- Screwdriver - no repairs today, its time to drive home the point
- Shovel - dig yourself out of sticky situations with your new best friend
- Sledgehammer - for when a small hammer simply won't do
- Spanner - get handy and fix the game with the spanner of doom
- Wrench - turn the tide with this innocent looking equalizer
All weapons come with sound effects for when the item is selected, put away and swung/stabbed, together with animations for idle, walking, running, primary attack and second attack (ALT key) as well as retrieve and putaway animations. All weapons fully support Physically Based Rendering so you get high-quality representations of the weapon materials such as paint, plastic, metal, and wood.
To use this pack, when you run GameGuru and click on Add New Entity in the Library you will see a category called "Weapons Pack" and inside this a folder called "Melee". Click on this to start browsing through your new game assets. All the assets in this pack are royalty-free, meaning any game you make with them can be legally sold by you.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.