Game created by Zen GM Games and released June 29, 2018 .
App changes last updated 3 days ago / News last updated 21 hours ago
Detailed DescriptionThe premier single-player MOBA eSports management simulation game.
You Set The Strategy
Running an eSports team requires you to make tough decisions:
- Should you recruit a raw player who could be a star, or someone who can contribute right away?
- Should you resign a veteran player, or leave money to sign a free agent?
- Should you trade away your prospects for a player who can help you win now, or stockpile prospects for the future?
- Make the right choices and you can build a dynasty. But make the wrong choices and you'll get fired!
Some Key Existing Features
- Create an unlimited number of leagues
- Play a league for an unlimited number of years (as much as your computer can handle, could be 100+ or even 1000+ years)
- Sign players, make trades, and organize the roster
- Create a league that plays for a championship among 6 major conferences (NA, EU, China, Korea, Taiwan, and a Wild Card conference that has many countries)
- Create a league the has promotion and relegation in either the NA or EU
- God Mode lets you customize the league
- Edit players
- Edit teams
- Edit champions
- Edit champion relative strength (current patch)
- Upload custom player files
- Upload custom player prospect files (new players becoming pro each year)
- Upload custom team files
- Upload custom champion files
- Upload custom patch files
- Give players pick and ban guidance
- Watch a play by play of any game
- Review box scores of any game for any year
- Review league player stats for any year
- Review league team stats for any year
- Autoplay a league and let the AI makes decisions for all teams
- Multiplayer allows you to control as few or as many teams as you want
- plus many many more!
Major New Features
- Secondary conference and ladder (you can make the ladder as big as you want) for each major conference to allow for promotion and relegation in the league with 6 major conferences
- Spring and Fall split format
- Between split tournament
- Champion performance is based on champion patch win rates, player champion ratings, champion synergy, champion countering, and champion early/mid/late game win rates
- Two groups of champions to choose from for your league
- Coach Mode that gives the user the ability to draft champions for each game against the AI (GM Mode lets you just pick players and lets the AI draft for both teams if you prefer)
- More expansive display of champion stats league wide and for each player
- Significant simulation speed improvements from initial versions
The premier single-player MOBA eSports management simulation game. Customize players, teams, and champions. Unlimited number of leagues and seasons. Choose to do your own in game drafting or just sign, cut, and trade players. Build a dynasty or get fired trying.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.