Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2: Black GOAT of the Woods Edition
Game created by Stegalosaurus Game Development and released February 5, 2018 . 2 DLCs have been released, the last on February 5, 2018.
App changes last updated 1 week ago / News last updated 1 day ago
THE LOVECRAFT APOCALYPSE IS TOTES ON.
The Old Gods are cold. Calculating. Ever waiting. Ever patient. Slumbering towards that day in which the cosmic apocalypse beckons.
And then somebody just has to pull a Leroy Jenkins and start the fun early.
Perry Hollycraft has been called out of "retirement" (i.e. the death plane known as the Dreamlands) in order to figure out what Old God did what, when, and why. The rest of the pantheon isn't too happy that the apocalypse has been called early. With Gods fighting among themselves in a bid to take advantage of the situation, and the rules thrown out the window, Perry has more than their work cut out for them. Who do you trust (your party members, probably)? Where do you turn (the available hub areas)? How many endings in this game actually differ from one another (we cut it down from twelve to five, but mileage may vary)? Do your choices matter (it depends on how you define "matter" in the context of a video game)? When will this structure of questions end (now)?
To destroy humanity, they'll need to save it.
- All the DLC from the non-GOAT Edition! All the Outfits! All the quests! Minus the charity DLC, for obvious reasons.
- The second game in the non-award winning series!
- Broadcast in glorious 1920x1080!
- A brand new, 100% deeper Argument System!
- What's more revolutionary than a silent protagonist for the first game? How about a COMPLETELY SILENT SEQUEL?!?! LIKE, RIGHT????
- 15 party members, ranging from Army 1 party to Army 1 NPCs to newbies!
- More skill options and more attributes!
NOTE: Contains mild language and mature themes such as innuendo, drug use, etc.; nothing TOO explicit.
In this special, awesome Game of All Time Edition of the second Army of Tentacles game (wow, that's a start to a sentence if I ever saw one), fight more monster, save more worlds, gain more allies, and do more RPG stuff!
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.