Hatsune Miku VR / 初音ミク VR
Game created by Crypton Future Media and released March 8, 2018 . 2 DLCs have been released, the last on June 6, 2019.
App changes last updated 2 weeks ago / News last updated 4 hours ago
World-famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku invites you to join her on stage in in this VR music game! Simply put on your headset, choose a song then use your VR controllers to catch the melody symbols flying from the speakers at the back of the stage. But beware the long riff symbols and other challenges that will make it harder to reach the perfect score!
The following songs from popular Hatsune Miku artists are included:
- Stella (by KotsubanP, illustration by KEI) NEW
- Ievan Polkka (by Otomania, illustration Yukino Tamago)
- Singularity (by keisei, illustration rsk)
- Amagoi Miseinen (by Wada Takeaki 'Kurage P', illustration MONQ)
- Sharing The World (by BIGHEAD, illustration apapico)
- Ghost Rule (by DECO*27, illustration 八三)
- SenbonZakura (by 黒うさＰ, illustration 一斗まる)
- Hibikase (by Giga, illustration Mochizuki Kei)
- SLoWMoTIoN (by PinocchioP, illustration PinocchioP)
- Rhythm action game using VR controllers
- Enjoy Miku’s original dance while playing the game
- Snow Miku outfit and Negi glow stick NEW
- Nine songs with two difficulties for intense dance action
- Music video mode: watch any song from multiple angles with a choice of stages and outfits NEW
World-famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku invites you to join her on stage in in this VR music game! Aim for a perfect score as she sings and dances to some of her most iconic songs.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.