Recommendations: 0 / Metacritic: 0
Train Simulator: BNSF SD75 Loco Add-On dlc
Released: May 10, 2012
Developer: Dovetail Games
Publisher: Dovetail Games - Trains
This item is no longer available on Steam.
The SD75 is a great new BNSF locomotive to keep your freight rolling on the Cajon Pass!
App changes last updated 3 days ago
Detailed DescriptionThe SD75 is a great new BNSF locomotive to keep your freight rolling on the Cajon Pass! With 3 loco variants and new wagons included, the SD75 is a superb addition to your train shed.
Built by EMD between 1994 and 1999, the SD75M is a 4,300-horsepower 6-axle diesel freight locomotive based on the successful SD70 series, and introduced as a competitor to the Dash 9 series. The "M" in the model designation is the style of the cab, in this case the North American-style cab. The SD75I has a "WhisperCab" with improved sound insulation. The great majority of the series was ordered by BNSF, who specially requested the SD75M as a more powerful alternative to the SD70. It is almost identical to the SD70, but can be distinguished by equipment blower ducts on both sides of the locomotive.
The SD75 for Train Simulator includes SD75M and SD75I loco variants and a selection of new freight cars, plus 5 scenarios for the Cajon Pass .
- SD75M in BNSF red and silver livery
- SD75I in BNSF red and silver livery
- SD75M in Santa Fe red and silver livery
New Rolling stock Including.
- Centrebeam Freight Cars (blue, red and yellow) loaded and unloaded
- Flatcars (grey, red and yellow) loaded and unloaded
- BNSF 3-Bay Hoppers
- Low Side Gondolas
- Woodchip Hoppers (black, blue and green)
- Hoppers (white, cream, grey and black)
5 Scenarios For the Cajon Pass Route.
- Climbing Sullivan’s Curve
- Glass Company Exports
- Held Up By the Highwayman
- Not Always Sunny in California
- Out to Needles
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.