Game created by CookieByte Entertainment and released April 26, 2018 .
App changes last updated 1 week ago / News last updated 1 day ago
check out more games from All In! Games
... And More!
About the Game
Fort Triumph is a challenging medieval fantasy turn-based tactics game in which you lead a band of heroes and face the chance of permanent death at any moment. Outsmart deadly foes with tactical ingenuity, using your surroundings both for cover and weapons in order to guide your party through perilous adventures.
In Fort Triumph, every crate and every tree is a potential weapon in the hands of experienced tacticians: in order to succeed, you will have to burn, freeze, topple, kick around or outright destroy your surroundings at the right moment.
- Hardcore tactical turn-based gameplay - You lead a chosen party of heroes, each with a different set of abilities and a unique playstyle. Your party of heroes will face challenges and win missions by completing diverse objectives in tiled procedural maps. Many will fall, but others will rise to take their place!
- Fully-interactive environments - at your disposal. Push, topple, grapple, burn, freeze and crash your way through interactive levels that play into your tactics.
- Strategic gameplay - Choose between four factions and play on a strategic world map where you can build your base, recruit heroes and units, get hold of resources and buildings, find rare artifacts, and fight against a rival AI enemy for control over the map.
- Skill tree hero progression - As your heroes gain experience, they learn new skills and abilities, making them more versatile in combat. Since each hero is unique, the right combination of heroes in a party is crucial to victory, and you will need to balance your heroes' strengths and weaknesses to bring out their full potential.
- Procedurally-generated content - Fort Triumph features flexible world maps with variable locations and events. Tactical missions are procedurally generated to ensure each battle is unique and calls for a new plan.
Original in-game music created by Marco Valerio Antonini.
Reviews“Fort Triumph is part XCOM, part Heroes of Might and Magic - two great tastes that taste great together.”
“...I love everything I’m seeing here from the non-linear mission objectives, to skill trees for the various heroes types, to a complicated system of environmental interactions”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“Fort Triumph could be called "fantasy XCOM", but I don’t think this phrase gives it enough credit.”
In this perma-deadly game, you either win, die, or become undead. Fort Triumph is a challenging medieval fantasy turn-based tactics game in which you lead a band of heroes traveling the world, dealing with various factions and facing the chance of permanent death at any moment.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.