Game created by CookieByte Entertainment and released April 26, 2018 .
App changes last updated 4 days ago / News last updated 8 hours ago
Fort Triumph is a challenging medieval fantasy turn-based tactics game where you lead a party of heroes facing permanent death at any moment. Outsmart deadly foes with tactical ingenuity and by using the environment - both as cover and as a weapon - and guide your party through perilous adventures.
In Fort Triumph, every crate and every tree is a potential weapon in the hands of experienced tacticians: in order to succeed, you will have to burn, freeze, topple, kick around or outright destroy the scenery at the right moment.
- Hardcore tactical turn-based gameplay - You lead a chosen party of heroes, each with a different set of abilities and a unique playstyle. Your party of heroes will face challenges and win missions by completing diverse objectives in tiled procedural maps. Many will fall, but others will rise to take their place!
- Fully Interactive environments - at your disposal. Push, topple, grapple, burn, freeze and crash your way through interactive levels that play into your tactics.
- Strategic gameplay - Play with a faction (out of four) on a strategical world-map where you can build your base, recruit heroes and units, get hold of resources and buildings, find rare artifacts, and fight against a rival AI enemy for control over the map.
- Skilltree hero progression - As they gain experience, your heroes learn new skills and abilities, making them more versatile in combat. Since each hero is unique, the right combination of heroes in a party is crucial to victory and you will need to balance your heroes' strengths and weaknesses to bring out their full potential.
- Procedurally generated content - Fort Triumph features flexible world-maps with changing locations and events. Tactical Missions are procedurally generated to ensure each battle is unique and calls for a new plan.
Original music in the game created by Marco Valerio Antonini.
Reviews“Fort Triumph is part XCOM, part Heroes of Might and Magic - two great tastes that taste great together.”
“...I love everything I’m seeing here from the non-linear mission objectives, to skill trees for the various heroes types, to a complicated system of environmental interactions”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“Fort Triumph could be called "fantasy XCOM", but I don’t think this phrase gives it enough credit.”
A mysterious Fort appears out of thin air, while a horde of Undead overwhelms the land. Fort Triumph is a challenging medieval fantasy Turn-Based Tactics game where you lead a band of heroes traveling the world, dealing with various factions, and facing permanent death at any moment.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.