Recommendations: 0 / Metacritic: 0
Released: March 7, 2018
Developer: Haunted Tie
Publisher: Haunted Tie,Plug In Digital
You are an overpowered gladiator with the skills to destroy all who stand before you. The only problem is, so is everyone else! Enter the Domiverse for fast and frantic fun in this party brawler made for up to four players in local play.
App changes last updated 4 days ago / News last updated 7 hours ago
Detailed DescriptionThere’s always time for one more round in this fast and frantic 4 players party brawler. Each of the fighters has a crazy ability that’s a bit unfair, so it’s all about being a bit unfairer-than your friends. Punch through walls, teleport, snipe with extreme deadly accuracy or just be a massive laser shooting sausage - but you can’t be all of them. So pick your favourite fighter and battle your friends in super short and intense one-hit-kill matches in 3 different modes. Domiverse is best enjoyed accompanied by the assumption of some mild physical violence between friends, playing together in front of the TV.
When not brawling with friends you can tackle the single player arcade mode, or train to become the ultimate Domiverse competitor by smashing through target courses in challenge mode. Unlock several hidden characters, hand-drawn comics explaining the backstory of the fighters taking part in the Domiverse tournament and more.
- Party brawler for up to 4 players
- 10 characters, each one overpowered in their own way
- Shoot through walls, teleport, or just be a massive laser-wielding sausage
- 3 multiplayer game modes (King, Survivor and Ace Hunter)
- All modes playable in free for all and in teams
- Arcade and challenge mode for solo fighters
- Unlock comics showing the bizarre backstories of some of the fighters
- Also maybe a few hidden secrets, who knows?
Reviews“Domiverse is the multiplayer game that you can bring at any party with friends.”
18/20 – Press Start
9/10 – Spiele Tester
Rank A – Daily Dpad
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.