Game created by Petums .
App changes last updated 3 days ago / News last updated 1 day ago
Papetura is a handcrafted puzzle adventure game made entirely out of paper.
Along with atmospheric music made by Floex, it creates a mysterious and unique paper world, shrouded in shadow and light.
Papetura tells a story about lonely paper creature Pape, trapped in a flowery prison. One day Pape escapes and finds little Tura, a magical being that he’ll take care of. Together they will have to face dark and flaming monsters which will try to burn down their beloved paper world.
- Unique point and click adventure experience,
- Everything is made out of paper, from tiny insects, strange creatures and monsters to truly magical locations,
- Atmospheric and beautiful music is made by Floex - Tomas Dvorak,
- Puzzles are a part of the story and the world,
- The story is told by animation and strange noises, there are no dialogues.
The team consists of the creator Tomasz Ostafin (Petums), music artist Tomas Dvorak (Floex), and sound designer Juraj Mravec. The game was being made for many years, inspired by old classic games like The Neverhood, Machinarium, movies of studio Ghibli, and fascination with architecture and paper sculptures.
Papetura is an atmospheric point & click adventure game, handcrafted entirely out of paper. Little creatures Pape and Tura will face monsters that will try to burn down their beloved paper world.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.