Recommendations: 0 / Metacritic: 0
FaceRig Studio - Personal game
Released: May 17, 2017
Developer: Holotech Studios
Publisher: Holotech Studios
FaceRig Studio is a professional software which enables anyone to digitally embody CGI characters using different motion tracking sensors. The output can be streamed in real time, saved as a movie or exported as .fbx animation.
Detailed DescriptionFaceRig Studio is a professional software which enables anyone to digitally embody CGI characters using different motion tracking sensors. The output can be streamed in real time, saved as a movie or exported as .fbx animation. It is meant to be an open creation platform so everybody can make their own characters, backgrounds or props and import them into FaceRig Studio.
This FaceRig Studio-Personal licence represents a one time perpetual seat for commercial use by professional individuals and small and medium enterprises (SME).
We define a SME as a company that has made less than the equivalent of 500 000 USD as revenue in the previous fiscal year and that will not use the FaceRig Studio - Personal software in sub-contracted work for companies that do not fit the SME criteria (for full legal information please read the EULA).
This license does not allow the program to be operated by the public at large, for that use case you need the Studio-booth license.
English, FR, IT, GE, SP, JP, RU, CH are fully supported as languages.
- Real time head and expression motion capture in an input video stream, (also with audio analysis).
- Combining tracked data with additional optional sensors (Perception Neuron, Leap Motion, Intel Realsense) and virtual puppeteering input for hand motion.
- Timeline Editor to assemble and tweak performances
- On-the-fly animation re-targeting for the tracked data and applying the animation on a user selected 3d model, with audio processing (voice alteration)
- Rendering and lighting the animated model in real time, in a user selected background.
- Encoding the rendered video and sending it further as output from a virtual webcam
- .fbx and .dae animation export
- Provide the interface for tuning the parameters of all operations above.
- 50+ original avatars that you may use commercially. For a complete list of avatars available please check on the official site
- Open creation platform: you can make your own models or backgrounds (outside of FaceRig Studio), import and use them as your avatars.
- The models need to be created according to a set of published specs.
To get the FaceRig Studio best practices and sample date for mo-cap, please check the forum.
FaceRig Studio-Personal - One seat, perpetual, for professional individuals, small and medium enterprises, registered charities, cultural or educational institutions.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.