Puzzle Island VR
Game created by Interaction Ideas GmbH and released January 17, 2017 .
App changes last updated 1 week ago / News last updated 12 hours ago
Detailed DescriptionWelcome to Puzzle Island, a beautiful place where time stands still and there's nowhere you need to go. It's just you, the sand, the palm trees and of course the lovely ocean.
But we wouldn't want you to get bored while you're here, so how about some puzzles to solve while the sun sets?
In each level of Puzzle Island VR you're given various objects such as crates, buckets, balls or planks. Equipped with some of the most realistic ropes you've ever seen in a game, you'll need to somehow stack those objects to touch the glowing orb. Sounds easy, right? Well it isn't always. Sometimes the wind will blow your boxes away or the force-field prevents you putting that create exactly where you need it and often the solution is more challenging than simply stacking objects.
The puzzles will require you to think like an engineer, keep cool like a martial arts grand-master, have a steady hand like a marksman and also think outside of the box like an inventor.
- Beautiful and realistic island: Perfect for presenting the capabilities of VR
- Super cool rope physics: Swing them and fling them, pretty amazing
- Family friendly: Show your kids the beach
- No time limits: Relax, become one with Puzzle Island and take as long as you need to solve the puzzles.
- Soundtrack: Atmospheric music will make you feel one with the ocean
- We have a lot more planned, please take a look at the early access description to see what's still to come.
- The trailer shows multiplayer functionality, however multiplayer has been removed and Puzzle Island VR is now a single-player game now. You can read more about this change here: https://interactionideas.com/puzzle-island-vr-is-getting-a-big-update/
Reviews“...to date the most realistic graphics I've experienced in VR. As a whole I truly recommend it!.”
Puzzle Island is a beautiful and immersive VR game. Stranded on a deserted island you will solve various physics puzzles. Take your time in this atmospheric, family-friendly, physics puzzler.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.