Eternal Card Game
Game created by Dire Wolf and released November 15, 2018 .
App changes last updated 2 weeks ago / News last updated 1 day ago
The Game Has ChangedSix-guns and sorcery collide in Eternal, the strategy card game of unlimited choices and unbelievable fun! Eternal offers the best of both worlds:
- Rich, deep strategic gameplay and counterplay with fast-spells and tactical combat!
- Next-gen mobile-friendly digital design with quick, smooth and intuitive gameplay!
Play What You WantEternal is the most truly, generously free-to-play digital card game you can find. We’re committed to giving players the cards they need and the creative freedom to build any deck you can imagine.
- Every card and every game mode in Eternal can be played for free, without ever paying a dime.
- The only limits are your imagination – Eternal has no restrictions on which cards can be played together in your deck!
Play How You WantEternal has a variety of game modes to suit any player:
- Tournaments – Test your mettle in competitive play with cash prizes!
- Events – Frequent events introduce fun new twists and temporary rules!
- Constructed – Battle for the top spot in multiple constructed formats with month-long Leaderboards!
- Casual – Pull off wacky combos in fun pick up games. Jank welcome!
- Draft – Build a deck on the fly from 48 cards passed by other players, and keep what you Draft!
- Sealed League – Crack 14 packs and build your way to victory in a month-long Sealed League!
- Promo Quests – Each month introduces a new card that can be earned for free during special Promo Quests!
- Campaign – Join the battle for the Eternal Throne in story-driven PVE campaigns that introduce new cards to the game!
- Forge – Level up your game against the AI in Forge! Pick cards for your deck from sets of three, and see how far you can go!
- Gauntlet – Learn new tricks in the Gauntlet! Test your constructed deck against AI opponents and wild Boss Powers designed by the best professional TCG players in the world!
Play When You WantEternal’s cross-platform play brings your decks and your collection anywhere you want to be. Your account goes with you to just about anywhere, so there’s always time for a lightning-fast game!
Eternal is available on:
- PC on Steam
- Xbox One & Microsoft Store
- Android Phones and Tablets
- iOS Phones and Tablets
Reviews“Eternal has far and away the most generous card acquisition rate of any of these modern digital CCGs. It’s only right that a breakneck thrilling game is as open with its goodies as it is creative in its card design.”
“A huge variety of game modes and a solid reward structure complement each other, and the draft format is hard to beat if you're a fan of limited-style gameplay. If you're looking for something off the well-worn digital card game trail that has a great foundation and lots of room to grow, check it out!”
“Eternal takes one big step toward Hearthstone from Magic: The Gathering. It looks and feels a lot like Hearthstone in practice, but brings back things like 'instant' cards that can be played during your opponent's turn, mana cards with specific colors for each faction, decks with any number of factions mixed, and declaring which of your minions will attack and then letting your opponent choose their own blockers. The key here is Eternal has managed to make all these things quicker and more satisfying than most other digital CCGs that try them, not sacrificing depth for accessibility.”
Six-guns and sorcery collide in Eternal, the new strategy card game of unlimited choices and unbelievable fun. Eternal brings AAA pace and polish to the infinite possibilities of a deep strategy card game. The only limits are your own creativity.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.