Akuto: Mad World
Game created by Hut 90, Inc. and released December 1, 2016 .
App changes last updated 3 days ago / News last updated 1 day ago
Fast-Paced Arena ActionAkuto: Mad World is an award-nominated, isometric, fast-paced action game where players compete with swords and guns in intense versus matches.
The game is set on low poly, diorama arenas where players have to not only watch out for opponents, but also for the environment from killing them.
SWORDSYour sword is your best friend. Their sword is your worst enemy.
GUNSToo far to hit them with your sword? Then try shooting at them with one of the many different bullets!
ENVIRONMENTTrick your enemies by using the environment and let natural order take place.
MINIGAMESTired of killing? Bored of winning all the time? Then try out one of the minigames!
FAMILY FRIENDLYBeat your kids (figuratively) and show them who rules your household.
- Fight in over 10 different dynamic levels.
- Hone your killing skills in the procedurally-generated singleplayer mode.
- Join with up to four players to take on survival mode and aim to become number 1 on the leaderboards.
- Fight against your friends in local multiplayer, online* multiplayer, or play against the bots in one of the many versus modes.
- Tired of the same, old levels? Then go create your own levels using the in-game level editor and upload them onto the Steam Workshop!
*Online mode is still in beta
Akuto: Mad World is an award-nominated, isometric, fast-paced action game where players compete with swords and guns in intense versus matches.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.