Hand of Fate 2
Game created by Defiant Development and released November 7, 2017 . 2 DLCs have been released, the last on June 13, 2018.
App changes last updated 4 days ago / News last updated 1 day ago
Detailed DescriptionHand of Fate 2 is a dungeon crawler set in a world of dark fantasy. Master a living boardgame where every stage of the adventure is drawn from a deck of legendary encounters chosen by you! Choose wisely - your opponent, the enigmatic Dealer, will pull no punches as he shapes you into the instrument of his revenge.
The table has changed, but the stakes remain the same: life or death!
KEY GAME FEATURES
- A world transformed - 100 years have passed since the Dealer was usurped and the Game of Life and Death gained a new master.
- 22 exciting new challenges that will push your deck-building skills to the limit - Hunt fiendish assassins, reunite star-crossed lovers or build up a fortress to withstand a raider assault!
- Enlist the aid of all new companion characters - team up with them in battle, or have them bend the rules of the boardgame in your favor!
- Hundreds of new encounters, artifacts and items to earn and upgrade.
- Enhanced action-RPG combat - shred foes with quick dual-wielded daggers or brutalize them with heavy two-handed hammers. Build up your combo meter to unleash powerful special attacks!
- Engage new foes united by all-new card suits - Cross swords with disciplined Imperial soldiers, purge corrupted mutants and fend off northern raiders.
Reviews“A bigger, better game than its predecessor in almost every respect, and one with a sense of journey and surprise to its gambling, fighting and dying, which makes it feel rather like a card-based, fantasy FTL”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“Hand of Fate 2 improves upon nearly every aspect of the original, providing diverse new challenges that help build the world around the Game of Life and Death”
8.5 – GameWatcher
“The result is a captivating Dungeons & Dragons-style adventure grander and more fulfilling than its predecessor, one that is clear proof that Australia is capable of making games just as well as anywhere in the world.”
9 – Finder
A new hero rises to challenge the Dealer in Hand of Fate 2! Master a living boardgame of infinitely replayable quests - unlock new cards, build your adventure, then defeat your foes in brutal real-time combat!
Draw your cards, play your hand and discover your fate!
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.