Steam Kiwi will be shutting down shortly, the automated posting to Reddit and Twitter has been paused and we are no longer handling tracker or reddit requests.

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer

Game created by Leslaw Sliwko .

App changes last updated 3 months ago / News last updated 2 months ago

News

Showing results 1 to 15 of 17 Next

STAY-AT-HOME BUNDLE!!

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer - March 20, 2020

Hello everyone, as the whole world is fighting the recent pandemic of coronavirus, many of you stay at home. To help you, we have prepared a highly discounted the Age of Fear series bundle that will last until the end of the pandemic. Enjoy!

CRAFTING (HELP WANTED!)

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer - January 2, 2020

Welcome into 2020 everyone! First of all, we wish you all a Happy New Year and fulfilment of all your dreams!!

AGE OF FEAR 4: THE IRON KILLER (PROGRESS UPDATE)

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer - November 17, 2019

Hi everyone, I would like to update you about the progress we are making in Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer. I'm sure some of you have already scanned the game files and discovered parts of the story. For those who did not, Angela (known from the Blood and Moon expansion) will appear in the next game in this series as the adult and ass-kicking Vampire Hunter hero. She will join forces with Sea People (new faction) and, as usual, save the kingdom from demise. Of course, the Age of Fear series' stories are never that simple and expect a couple of twists.

HALLOWEEN SALES!! (UPDATE V6.3.7)

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer - October 28, 2019

Hi everyone, we've added some new features over the past few days, and also fixed many bugs. The most important news are that we are working on crafting and already have a few first results.

CRAFTING AND RESOURCES

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer - October 12, 2019

Hello everyone, we've received several emails asking about the crafting feature. I am positively surprised at how warmly people welcomed our last note that we are working on crafting. That is why I would like to share our current designs.

AOF MODS!!

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer - September 2, 2019

Hi everyone. Since our recent modders' posts, the Dante and Yarrrr have introduced many significant patches, added new content, new units, new locations, and so on. This work definitely deserves more promotion than Steam provides for workshop items; that's why I will make another post and stick it on the main games' page so that players can easily see it.

DARK MATTER WITH NEGATIVE MASS

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer - August 25, 2019

I thought you would be interested in the latest discovery about the composition of the universe. In short, the best physical models of the Universe can explain only about 5% of its total mass. The remaining 95% consists of unknown matters / effects called Dark Matter and Dark Energy. These substances are called 'dark' because of their weak interactions with electromagnetic forces (i.e. light), and we can detect them only by their gravitational influence. We do not know yet what these effects are, and there are many theories aiming to explain it.

UPDATE RELEASED!! (v6.0.2)

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer - July 23, 2019

Hi all, in the past few weeks we released a number of patches, fixes and other enhancements. However, while we are quite good at fixing, we are also quite bad at posting what exactly is being altered.

FOREST FOLK UPDATE!!

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer - June 21, 2019

Hi everyone! After the release of Age of Fear: The Undead King Gold, we were finally able to sit down and finally bring the last remaining Forest faction to Age of Fear: The Free World.

AGE OF FEAR: THE UNDEAD KING GOLD RELEASED!!

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer - June 11, 2019

https://store.steampowered.com/app/832770/Age_of_Fear_The_Undead_King_GOLD/

Showing results 1 to 15 of 17 Next

Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer

Play as Angela, a fearless young Vampire Hunter on the trail of a brutal murderer. Along with a mysterious Nazell, embark on an epic quest into the heart of the criminal underworld. Age of Fear is a deep and complex turn-based strategy series (full of humour!) that fuses a tabletop wargame with RPG elements.

Info

Developer: Leslaw Sliwko

Publisher: Age of Fear

Type: game

Genres:

Score: 0

Recommendations: 0

Metacritic: 0

Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.

We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.