Recommendations: 0 / Metacritic: 0
Burnin' Rubber 5 HD game
Released: February 14, 2018
Burnin' Rubber 5 HD is a remastered update of one of the most played action games on the web. Unlock over 30 challenges, 50 cars and multiple explosive weapons. Master 3 different challenge modes and hone your skills to take on the biggest end boss ever.
Detailed DescriptionWhat is it?
Burnin' Rubber 5 HD is the version as it was intended to be! Battle over 30 challenges against the toughest opponents ever. Unlock new cars, buy new weapons and upgrades. It’s a massive 3D action arcade racing game, completely remastered. Jam-packed with all of the destructive goodness that made the previous games such a huge success!
The Burnin' Rubber games have been online since 2007 with over hundreds of millions of plays. At Xform we greatly enjoy developing new entries. Iterating upon the previous one and trying to get even more action and explosions in the new one.
Since the games were originally developed for online play we always had to cut and tone down our content. Also, browsers are now phasing out the plugins that are required to play our awesome games! The released version was never the same as our 'development' version, but NOT for much longer. We would like to introduce you to the full HD remaster of Burnin' Rubber 5!
- Full high resolution textures and audio.
- New, additional and updated visual effects.
- Single Player Campaign and Daily Challenges (unlock unique cars!).
- 3 Challenge modes; battle with a team of 4 of your vehicles against another team!
- 36 Challenges and the most epic end boss ever!
- 50+ vehicles. Including, but not limited to; sportscars, trucks, classics and a horse!
- 20 Primary and secondary weapons. Including miniguns, railgun, homing missiles and fuel-air RPGs.
- 6 Special weapons; Flak cannon, predator missile and redeemer etc.! Shoot and destroy!
- Hidden Packages for that very unique, odd vehicle.
- Partial controller support.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.