Recommendations: 1810 / Metacritic: 0
Press X to Not Die game
Released: October 6, 2017
Developer: All Seeing Eye Games
Publisher: All Seeing Eye Games
A ridiculous live-action B-movie adventure you will never forget! You wake up to find your town in chaos. Everyone has gone crazy and is just attacking each other! A cryptic message is the secret to survival-- Press X to not die!
Try the Demo!
Press X to Not Die is amazing but don't just take our word for it! Try the free demo by clicking on "Download Demo" up there on the top of the right sidebar somewhere!
About the Game
You wake up to find your town in chaos. Everyone has gone crazy and is just attacking each other! A cryptic message is the secret to survival-- Press X to not die!
Survive the streets, find your girlfriend, find out what happened, and get the hell out of town in this ridiculous live-action interactive movie adventure!
- Press buttons like your life depends on it! Because it does!
- Over 35 minutes of HD footage!
- Graphics so amazing, they look like real life!
- 29 unique ways to die!
- Uncover the secrets behind the madness in a branching storyline that reflects your choices!
- A Dynamic Dialogue system that constructs key spoken sentences on the fly to reflect your actions and performance, providing for an unprecedentedly dynamic experience in an interactive movie.
- “1994 Mode” re-renders the game as it would have looked during the golden age of interactive movies!
- Steam Leaderboards to share your high score and the choices you made, with the world!
- Fight a clown!
Reviews“a terrific throwback to interactive movies that captures the comedy for which we loved them for, and multiplies it tenfold.”
“Better than Beyond: Two Souls”
“This is the best thing ever.”
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.