Recommendations: 159 / Metacritic: 65
Heroes of Normandie game
Released: October 1, 2015
Developer: Cat Rabbit
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find.
Steam Exclusive Offer
A new awesome bundle containing the base game plus the two expansions for Heroes of Normandie! Don't miss it!
About the GameTake one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find.
Heroes of Normandie is fast-paced. You are placed in command of small squads in scenarios of varying sizes, in the middle of the D-Day campaign. In the spirit of the original board game, the game is bombastic and humorous yet full of subtle tactical decisions and features a vast array of unique units, equipment and abilities.
Plenty of ways to play: complete the three full-fledged campaigns, engage in a quick skirmish, survive through the rogue like mini campaign or challenge a friend in multiplayer.
This game is chock full of content and as this is a game system more than a single game, expect tons of features to expand the experience in the near future.
- Three different armies (plus the French resistance) and three campaigns available from the get-go.
- Hordes of unique units, equipment and abilities for each nation.
- Idyllic countryside, rivers, bridges, buildings, sandbags, pillboxes wheat fields and boccage are all included in the core game: Normandie is brought to life.
- Quick battle mode with lots of pre-designed maps and pre-crafted armies to get you right into the action.
- Quick battles can be played in single or multiplayer mode.
- Innovative and light-hearted approach to strategy: action is fast paced but decisions are still interesting and meaningful.
Reviews“This game is an interesting take on a well worn piece of history, making it relatable to a wide audience”
75 – Game Watcher
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.