Game created by Sandbox Games and released March 4, 2016 . 1 DLCs have been released, the last on March 4, 2016.
App changes last updated 2 weeks ago / News last updated 19 hours ago
Racecraft is the first eSport racing game based on PROCEDURAL technology.
Everyday new challenges await you on completely new racetracks generated with our Procedural Engine "Camilla". You can compete monthly in a state of the art Asynchronous eMotorsport Environment, with Championships, Tournaments and Special Events to earn Season Points and climb the leaderboard throughout the Season. Improve your Performance Index (ASPEI) to obtain higher Licenses(¹) and gain access to prestigious events with the possibility of winning exclusive prizes(²).
You’ll have all the informations you need to evaluate your performance on the track with metrics and statistics, which will help you understand your strengths and weaknesses. Racecraft supports advanced FFB steering wheels to please the pro players, but it is also perfectly enjoyable with a keyboard or a joypad, thanks to a meticulous gameplay balance. Competitions are regulated by the Racing Authority, the governing body of Racecraft, which was established to keep competitions fair and fun for everyone.
Coming Soon for Free Users• Synchronous Multiplayer with Real-Time Collisions
• Full VR Support
In the RACE section you can challenge AI drivers in various game modes.
• Time Attack, where you can freely set lap times trying to beat your own or your friends best laps
• Bot Challenge, where you have to win a race versus a single opponent, to then meet a progressively stronger one
• Quick Race, where you race versus a number of randomly generated opponents.
In the CRAFT section you can customize your car and generate, test and save an endless number of tracks.
• Customize your car and make it unique.
• Create an endless number of very realistic racetracks, randomly generated on customizable settings. Then share them with the community. This procedural technology for generating tracks is called Camilla and is unique in the racing game genre.
Coming Soon for Premium DLC• Single Player Championship
• Single Player Campaign
• Bot Crafting
• Helmet Crafting
• Car Parts Crafting
Website and Social Network• Official Website http://playracecraft.com
• Like us on Facebook for the latest news and updates on Racecraft
Start racing in many asynchronous events for free. Accumulate Season Points each month by competing in Championships, Tournaments and Special Events on always new circuits created by the Racing Authority, climbing to higher licenses. Check out the Premium DLC for even more!
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.