Game created by Blue Mammoth Games and released October 17, 2017 . 11 DLCs have been released, the last on November 5, 2018.
App changes last updated 1 week ago / News last updated 15 hours ago
Detailed DescriptionBrawlhalla: An eternal battle arena where the greatest warriors in history brawl to prove who's the best that ever was, is, or will be. Every match is an epic test of skill, speed, and strength, and every victory brings additional glory and bragging rights to the winners.
These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Fighters scramble to grab swords, axes, hammers, blasters, rocket lances and more! Every weapon changes your play style and your options. Gadgets like mines, bombs, and spiked spheres add even more danger into the mix, letting fighters change the course of battle with a well timed-throw or carefully laid trap.
Brawlhalla is a free to play, 2D platform fighting game featuring both online and local singleplayer and multiplayer.
- Online Ranked 1v1 - A personal test of skill where you match up against a single opponent to claim untold levels of personal glory in Brawlhalla.
- Online Ranked 2v2 - Bolster your ranks with a friend to prove your mettle, wit, and teamwork in frenetic 2v2 battles.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- 8 Player 4v4 & FFA - Because the only thing better than four legends vying for bragging rights is eight legends vying for bragging rights.
- Local Free for All - Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer - perfect for friendly face-offs.
- Local Custom Teams - Team-up on your local machine, with up to four players or bots for living-room level mayhem.
- Local Single Player Tournament - Square off against bots in a three game tournament series. Perfect for warmups or score grinders.
- Alternate Game Modes - Brawlball, Bombsketball and more provide ‘casual’ ‘party game’ ‘just for fun’ alternate game modes with completely different objectives and just as much competition.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills for use
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases to keep you from the action. Everything you can buy with real money is cosmetic (such as character skins, podiums, and KO effects) and none of them effect gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made, and ever will make. Forever.
Here's what you can expect from Brawlhalla
- Weekly patches and updates.
- Online, custom, ranked, and local play modes.
- Over 40 Legends to chose from and a free 8 character weekly rotation, unlockable with gold earned through playing the game.
- Loads of stages to fight on.
- Unique signature moves, weapon combinations and stats for each character.
- Ranked seasons every three months with seasonal rewards for playing ranked.
- A constant stream of new features, balance tweaks and Legends to make the game better and better.
- Excited Devs active everywhere eagerly listening to what you think!
- Our eternal thanks (you're our favorite).
- Major Gameplay Improvements / Balance
- New Legends
- Networking Improvements
- Advancement System
- Large Team Mode (4v4)
- Clan Support
- More Weapons
- More Maps
- More Legends
- Ongoing Gameplay and Feature Improvements
- Full Player Profile and Statistics
- Novelty Items
- Official Crew Battle Support - Teams, clans, crews, guilds and bands of Brawlhallans can challenge one another in crew battles to claim which crew has the most powerful contenders.
- Even More Maps
- Even More Legends
- Ongoing Gameplay Improvements
- Expanded Clan Support
But all of this will change based on what you tell us! We’re always listening to community feedback and value what players are telling us. Throughout Early Access the Brawlhalla community helped steer the direction of development multiple times to make Brawlhalla the best it can be. That will remain the same as we continue to improve, expand, and adjust Brawlhalla based on community feedback post-launch.
Reviews“Brawlhalla is a wickedly fun platform brawler with moxie...Crisp combat mechanics, adorable fighters, streamlined stages, A+ online play.”
“it is a ton of fun to play...Keep an eye on this one, I have a feeling it’s gonna be big.”
“Brawlhalla is definitely a game I can get into. It’s a sleek 2D fighting game with simple mechanics and some unconventional fighting methods that looks like a blast to play with friends.”
Brawlhalla is an epic platform fighter for up to 8 players online or locally. And it's free! Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Millions of players. Frequent updates. Over forty unique legends. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.