Operation Deep Magic: Cryptanalysis
Game created by 1013133 Simulations and released January 21, 2020 .
App changes last updated 4 months ago / News last updated 1 week ago
Detailed DescriptionReconnaissance operatives infiltrated a corporate building and extracted electronics and files encrypted with 56-bit DES. Items were handed over to you, the cryptanalyst. Your mission is to decrypt the files.
- Real-world cryptanalysis, meticulously simulates techniques on the full 16-round encryption
- Computer aided mathematics, computer algebra system, facilitates the manipulation of mathematical expressions in a couple of clicks
- Step-by-step educational story
- Differential cryptanalysis
- Impossible differentials
- Linear cryptanalysis
- ...and more content to come!
How to Play in Early Access
1. In the office scene, walk your player over to the personal computer (PC).
2. Follow the instructions. Scroll on trackpad/mouse to select options. Minimize your number of tries and attempts when solving problems for a better score.
3. When finished solving a problem on the PC, click the running icon on lower right corner to return to the office.
4. More dialogue/description/story is supposed to be available throughout the office space. More content required here to help player.
5. When ready for the next problem, get back on the PC.
6. You may press Alt+F4 or ⌘Q to exit the program and return to your desktop.
Reconnaissance operatives infiltrated a corporate building and extracted electronics and files encrypted with 56-bit DES. Items were handed over to you, the cryptanalyst. Your mission is to decrypt the files.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.