Game created by Kevin M. Grant and released May 7, 2019 . 1 DLCs have been released, the last on January 31, 2020.
App changes last updated 2 months ago / News last updated 2 months ago
Detailed DescriptionOne or two players. Use a mouse or trackpad, keyboard (including Touch Bar), or 1-2 MFi game controllers.
“Celtreos” is like the space shooters of decades past: tiny ship, big weapons, waves of foes, power-ups and obstacles.
Music, Sound and Voice
- Over 20 different songs (nearly 45 minutes of music!)
- You can even play your own music and auto-next-song for key game events
- Over 10 stages: a city, space station, ocean and more
- Horizontal scrolling but more than one “screen” of vertical space
- Start from any stage you want!
- Each stage ends with a challenging boss
- Wall layouts and spawn patterns are partially randomized
Weapon Arrays, Special Moves, Power-Ups and More
- Choose from a huge arsenal of weapons and special abilities
- 7 different ships to choose from
- In-game power-ups with weapons, defenses and temporary powers (like Rapid Fire)
- Power-down orbs with temporary inconveniences (like Weapon Freeze)
Additional Configuration Options
- Set number of lives, and number of times that special abilities can be used
- Play in a window or in Full Screen, and specify how much of the display to use in Full Screen
- Set graphics quality to one of three levels, and default ship speed
1-2 players, game controller support. NO in-app purchases. Nearly 45 minutes of music! Over 10 detailed stages, partly-random, with bosses. Tons of weapons, guards and special moves. Play in a window or in Full Screen.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.