Game created by Spyridon Thalassinos and released October 17, 2019 .
App changes last updated 2 weeks ago / News last updated 3 days ago
Now with Steam Workshop Support
You can now share your Erannorth Reborn Mods with the community using Steam Workshop. Learn more.
About the GameErannorth Reborn is a hardcore sandbox Card Game with heavy emphasis on Deck-Building, Character Customization and Moddability. Create unique characters with distinctive attributes, racial/class skills and perks that affect your cards. Adjust and adapt your deck & equipment on-the-fly and 'create' new cards by utilizing an innovative synergy mechanic. Mod everything to your liking by editing plain text files.
- Go through progressively harder levels, outwit your enemies and defeat each stage Boss to earn Tokens & Mastery in deadly Ironman, Casual or fully custom Gauntlets.
- Unlock new Races, Classes, and Master even more Skills to use as you Level Up. Use over 1985 unique and different cards that are constructed from a pool of hundreds distinctive keywords and effects.
- Synergize new effects into your cards and unleash devastating combos.
- Roam freely in a Sandbox Adventure mode. Choose which areas to explore and when in a merciless status quo world.
- Purchase better equipment, actions and restock in towns.
- Live a unique RPG experience within the ruleset of a complex (yet easy to understand) card game.
- Adapt the game to your skills by making everything harder, more hardcore and rogue-like, or easier, casual and relaxing. Tweak, Mod and create your own game modes, worlds, events, enemies, cards, classes & races and more just by editing plain text files. Modding a game was never easier ;)
- Craft hundreds of custom difficulties mods & ascensions and share them with your friends in Steam Workshop.
Deep Character Customization
Your character attributes matter and will affect your cards effectiveness, the damage you deal and other aspects of your build. Different races and classes have access to entirely different card sets, perks, equipment, resistances and damage affinities.
You can create your character by mixing the different attributes and abilities of 10 Races:
- Human (Psionic)
- (Dwarf) Runecaster
with those of 14 Classes:
- Death Knight
- Blood Mage
No class/race combination will ever feel exactly the same
- Classes & Races each get access to a different Card Set called "Discipline'. That also contains different equipment, consumables and initial skills.
- Their varied attributes & affinities will let you specialize in different types of Damage, affecting how well you can use the different types of cards.
- You can acquire powerful passive bonuses and perks, that improve several aspects of your character. Each Class & Race has access to a variety of perks, that can add something unique in your build. Some classes can even gain access to additional card sets from other 'Disciplines' through perks, and further expand your tactical options.
Build & Adjust your Deck freely
- Adjust your Deck anytime, freely. Add and Remove Racial & Class skills you learn and unlock as you play, unique Actions you find in Forgotten Grimoires as well as Consumable Items, and create the ultimate deck. Upgrade non-Skill cards into Skills using Tokens, to make them available any time you need them.
- Experiment & use different Action Card combinations to overcome hordes of unique enemies. Each with different Damage type resistances, vulnerabilities and a decision making AI.
- Utilize hundreds of Action Cards composed from hundreds of unique effects of different philosophy & complexity. Each Race & Class combination will give you new and unique ways and game play options as you deal with your obstacles.
- Splice brand new effects into any card with the 'Synergy' mechanic & expand/adapt your tactics in ways you never thought possible in a computer card game.
- Upgrade your Cards to stronger versions simply by using them.
Grind that respects your time
- Earn incrementally more Tokens to Unlock new Races & Classes and Permanently gain Mastery with a Race or Class, each time you defeat a Boss in the Gauntlet modes or as you explore areas in the Adventure mode. Gain extra if you complete the run, and choose exactly which Classes or Races you want to unlock next.
Full Modding Support
- Intuitive modding that doesn't require coding, programming skills or any special software.
- Create custom Stages, Events & Game Modes
- Edit every Card, Enemy, Class & Race to your liking and even add your Own Enemies, Action Cards, Races, Classes, Skills & Perks and more!
- Add Custom Avatars & Change every Card & Enemy artwork just by copying your own graphics in specific folders.
- All the vanilla content is at your fingertips to use as an example, modify and learn.
- Wonder how I made a certain class? Or its card set? Take a look at the definitions and create your own variation.
- Whether you want to change a few things, or do a total conversion mod you can do it!
- Install/Uninstall/Activate & Deactivate mods with the Built in Mod Manager.
- Steam Workshop Support
- The Build-in Game Mode editor will allow you to customize your game experience by building the Game Mode mod for you in seconds. Whether you simply want your enemies tougher or easier, start at a different stage at a different level, or even change core game rules like permadeath or add a custom discard phase. You can do it in a user-friendly environment.
- Don't believe me? Check out the official Modding Guide for more details ;)
Erannorth Reborn is a hardcore sandbox Card Game with heavy emphasis on Deck-Building, Character Customization and Moddability. Create unique characters with distinctive attributes, racial/class skills and perks that affect your cards.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.