Game created by Clock Drive Games and released February 1, 2020 .
App changes last updated 6 months ago / News last updated 3 months ago
Would you sell your soul for vengeance? Would you be willing to become a servant of an immortal deity, to have your whole being transformed into a weapon of war and destruction?
Immerse yourself in a Dark Souls meets Slay the Spire roguelike adventure. Play as a resurrected hero on the road of vengeance. Every path you explore in the procedurally generated world is different, full of dangers and opportunities alike. Aim precisely and slice through the flesh of your enemies in a unique take on stamina-based combat! Progress by becoming stronger and more skillful, either by chopping your way across the battlefield or by using abilities to turn the environment into a deadly weapon. Sacrifice enemies to appease the ancient god and get access to powers based on ancient druidic magic. If you die - you will be returned to life - at the cost of your progress and experience.
You live to fight another day, over and over again… so that eternally hungry deity may receive offerings in blood!
- UNIQUE COMBAT SYSTEM featuring skill-based fights with precise targeting and real-time mesh slicing.
- PROCEDURALLY GENERATED MAP where every playthrough is different and every step on the path is unique.
- INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT is a battlefield and a weapon. Be observant, think on your feet and use the surroundings to crush your enemies.
- PATH TO VENGEANCE IS DIFFICULT as the game becomes increasingly harder as you progress through the world, and your skills will be put to the limit.
- LIFE HAS NO RERUN so act like it. Permadeath is real and even though the Old God resurrects you if you die, you start from the beginning.
- SKILL TREE PROGRESSION is tied with the game world. Cut your enemies into offerings and sacrifice them to obtain access to different combat powers.
Reviews“There’s a fun action game with a lot of promise here, and we’re sure to hear more about Warlander in the near future, as the developers are targeting a release this year.”
“Your light and strong attacks can chop enemies to pieces, especially the weaker mobs, and it feels really good when that happens. I mean, who doesn't like chopping enemies in half?”
“However, this is no simple hack-and-slash game. There is a much deeper combat system in play that will quickly overwhelm players if they try to button mash their way to victory.”
Wreak your path of vengeance in a procedurally generated dark fantasy world, with a unique take on stamina-based combat. Battle in arenas with interactive environment, where every run will be one of a kind. Experience a variety of abilities and power-ups, along with permadeath. Slice, Die, Repeat.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.