Raven: The Last Neko Slayer
Game created by Blue Slayer Gaming and released January 23, 2019 .
App changes last updated 5 days ago / News last updated 19 hours ago
Detailed DescriptionRaven: The Last Neko Slayer is a metroidvania game aiming to recapture the spirit of old action platformers with a unique style. It gives the player different abilities to progress through the game while offering a challenging atmosphere. If you loved games like Super Metroid, Ori and the Blind Forest, or Hollow Knight, then you are sure to love this game.
Inspired by classic metroidvania titles like Super Metroid, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Hollow Knight, Raven: The Last Neko Slayer combines gripping action, deep platforming, and a tale of revenge into an exciting package waiting to be experienced!
Raven: The Last Neko Slayer follows a young girl who embarks on a journey to get revenge for her mother's untimely death, only to discover a deeper plot at hand.
The game in its current state features over 70 levels across 7 regions, multiple powerups, autosave, and 2 enemy types. Future updates will expand on these mechanics and incorporate new features into the game.
Raven: The Last Neko Slayer is being developed with a quality end goal in mind, so the release date will remain to be determined until more core systems are complete.
[Change Log] Beta 1.15:
New Update, Beta 1.15 Change Log:
- Changed Damage intake on all levels, currently all levels only do 1 damage until next update (Beta 1.20)
- Updated scripting so attacks feel more responsive.
- Added a downward and upward slash
- Removed issue with some areas getting a "Game Over" screen.
- Optimized programming for smoother transitions.
- Added dialog box after certain power ups.
- Added a feature that allows the player to 'bounce' off of enemies if a downward slash strikes an enemy.
Raven: The Last Neko Slayer is a metroidvania game aiming to recapture the spirit of old action platformers with a unique style.
Steam Kiwi is a Steam news aggregator.
We capture all game news on Steam, sort by date and present a list of news you are interested in based on games you own.