Recommendations: 0 / Metacritic: 0
Tales of the Elements game
Released: October 13, 2016
Developer: Last BeNeVoLeNcE
Publisher: RandomBeats Music
Tales of the Elements, a game adaption of the album of the same name, is a mixture of Hip Hop, JRPG, & party-style goodness! Featuring Mega Ran, K-Murdock, and Last BeNeVoLeNcE, experience a fast-paced 2D Japanese-style action RPG for up to 4 players!
Tales of the Elements is an indie action role-playing game adaptation of the album of the same name, developed by the album's producer and recording artist, Last BeNeVoLeNcE. While similar to the classic style of Japanese RPGs of the 90s, TotEFC blends Hip Hop music and culture with the characteristics and setting of a traditional JRPG to create a world of fantasy and style!
Starring music producer and recording artist Last BeNeVoLeNcE, the legendary “Chip Hop” pioneer Mega Ran, and Panacea producer K-Murdock!
- Based on the Hip Hop album of the same name
- Japanese-style RPG storytelling like the classics of the 90’s
- True 4-player co-op action battle system with X-Box 360 gamepad support
- A great soundtrack that features a unique blend of Hip Hop and RPG music
- Hip Hop themed mechanics that are rewarding but optional
- Light puzzle-solving progression without the help of quest markers
- Secret bosses and a hidden unlockable that literally breaks the 4th wall
- Developed by the artist who produced and recorded the album
Tales of the Elements has also been updated with additional features (as of 2018) such as:
- 8 Speed-based Special Stages for unlocking secrets
- Main Cast Character Voiceovers (along with additional supporting cast voiceovers)
- Hand-drawn character dialogue portraits and map sprites.
A free copy of the Tales of the Elements FC album is available when purchasing the game!